Dinosaur Park Altmühltal GmbH takes the protection of your personal data very seriously and strictly adheres to all applicable laws and regulations on data protection, in particular the Data Protection Regulation, (DSGVO), the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG). You will find information below about the collection and use of personal data when using our website. You can access this statement at any time on our website.
- Person responsible for the processing
The service provider and responsible party within the meaning of the Data Protection Act is Dinosaurier-Park Altmühltal GmbH, Dinopark 1, 85095 Denkendorf, 0 84 66 – 90 46 813, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your rights
- You have the right to request information from us at any time about the data we have stored about you, as well as about its origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom this data is disclosed and the purpose for which it is stored.
- You have the right to demand that we correct any inaccurate personal data concerning you or restrict processing without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you also have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data – also by means of a supplementary declaration.
- You have the right to demand that we delete personal data concerning you without delay. Among other things, we are obliged to delete them if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed or if you have withdrawn your consent.
- You have the right to receive the personal data relating to you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit this data to another controller without hindrance, provided that the processing is based on your consent or the processing was carried out with the help of automated processes.
- If you have given your consent to the use of data, you can revoke this consent at any time.
- If we process your personal data on the basis of legitimate interests, you can object to this processing.
- All information requests, requests for information or objections to data processing should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com or to the address stated under paragraph 1.
- In the event of violations of data protection law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. The competent supervisory authority in matters of data protection law is the Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision (address and contact: https://www.lda.bayern.de/de/impressum.html)
- Data security
We use technical and organizational security measures to protect your data managed by us against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons. Your data is transmitted encrypted using the key protocol TLS 1.2.
- Collection of personal data for informational use, COOKIES
In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not contact us beyond the mere use of the website or otherwise transmit information to us, we collect usage data that your browser automatically transmits to enable you to visit the website. The storage serves exclusively system-related and statistical purposes (based on Art. 6 para. 1 letter b) DSGVO), as well as in exceptional cases to report criminal offences (based on Art. 6 para. 1 letter e) DSGVO).
- The data collected under item 4.1 are:
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Data volume transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
Furthermore, cookies are stored on your computer when you use the website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which the entity that sets the cookie (in this case, us) receives certain information. Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, more effective and safer. Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted after the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your terminal device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept cookies. However, we would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all functions of this website.
- This stored information is stored separately from any further data provided to us. In particular, the data of the cookies are not linked with your other data.
- Collection AND PROCESSING of personal data for contact AND ADVERTISING PURPOSES
- The collection and processing of personal data (including, for example, your name, telephone number and e-mail address) takes place when you expressly provide us with this information via our contact form or by e-mail. The use of this personal data is solely for the purpose of processing your requests and on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a and f DSGVO.
- Use for advertising purposes only takes place under the condition of your previously given consent and on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. The data you provide for the purpose of receiving the newsletter will be stored by us until you unsubscribe from the newsletter and deleted after unsubscribing from the newsletter.
- Collection AND PROCESSING of personal data for APPLICATIONS
- We also collect personal data when you apply to us. The processing of this personal data is necessary for the implementation of the application process by us, including the setting up of an electronic applicant file, the management of your application and the organization of interviews – in short, the processing is a prerequisite for the conclusion of an employment contract with you. The processing is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO.
- Recipients/categories of recipients of the personal data
- Your data will not be passed on to third parties. Excluded from this are service providers that we have commissioned with data processing within the scope of this data protection declaration, e.g. as part of the technical infrastructure of the website.
- These are:
- NETCUP GMBH (WEBHOSTER)
- GOOGLE (GOOGLE FONTS, reCaptcha & GOOGLE ANALYTICS)
- Duration for which the personal data are stored
If your data is no longer required, it will be deleted after expiry of the retention obligations under tax and commercial law (this can be up to 10 years for invoices).
- Use of Google Analytics
- Use of Google MAPS and Google reCaptcha
- Corona-related data collection
In order to trace possible COVID-19 infection chains, we are obliged to collect personal data (name and contact details such as e-mail address or postal address).
We will only disclose this data if requested to do so by the public health department. The contact data will be kept for a period of one month and then destroyed.